Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yoga Guru

Good Morning, Everyone! Time for your morning stretches to start the day off right.


I think that Hero should start leading morning Yoga classes.



Please note, I have absolutely no experience with Yoga myself. But it has struck me that the positions that Hero not only gets himself into- but actually seems the most comfortable in, are strikingly similar to standard Yoga poses.

Proof of reincarnation?? Just an innate ability ?? I will let you be the judge.





OK, Yes, I know that downward facing dog is a gimmie.










But what about this one?




































This one is actually called the Hero pose!



Have a great day all!





2 comments:

Scott said...

This is great!

Zan said...

Thanks!! I'll never look at my pups in the same way again.