Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get out the vote??




Ok, so election day, which means the kids have no school. I get them home with me ALL day- I am so blessed!,(um, yes that is the sound of sarcasm you hear).


I wanted to go vote early, since the turn out is expected to be incredibly high, (and I thought I would go, get there and back, before Eric had to leave for work). Unfortunately, when I tried to start my car it wouldn't start. (Something to do with Will playing in the van yesterday perhaps ;-p/ either that or someone didn't want me to vote.)


The positive thing is that Eric had to actually get out of bed to drive me (and thus actually went to vote himself- which we were seriously concerned he might not do).


This leaves me with 10 hours to fill on a rainy election day with 4 (bored) kids.


God DOES have a sense of humor.


My SAD attempts at greyhound art on a SAD, miserable day (and I don't even know who won- or lost- the election yet)

1 comment:

Addie said...

I love your artwork. I only wish I could draw!

Glad I found your blog, thanks for signing up to follow mine. I'll try not to disappoint!

Addie