How could anyone be mad at that face?
Lil' bit of an over bite huh?He's a cute boy.
I'm in the first picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah.
First Bruno and now Hero what a treat. They are handsome boys, for sure !!!This v. word is "hydri" and Bruno's was "puddl ?" Do you think that is telling us something ? LOL
Sometimes you just have to post the cute pictures :-).Jen
The picture and painting are so much alike! Very cool :)
Great pictures...I do detect a wee bit of a cute overbite, and you're right: the look on Pepsi's face is worth a thousand words. :-)Addie
Very cute pics!! Thanks for sharing.
I say that all the time to my furkids. Look how cute your are. How can I stay mad at you.
He's adorable. They all are.
that picture is so like him!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Lil' bit of an over bite huh?
He's a cute boy.
I'm in the first picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.
First Bruno and now Hero what a treat. They are handsome boys, for sure !!!
This v. word is "hydri" and Bruno's was "puddl ?" Do you think that is telling us something ? LOL
Sometimes you just have to post the cute pictures :-).
Jen
The picture and painting are so much alike! Very cool :)
Great pictures...I do detect a wee bit of a cute overbite, and you're right: the look on Pepsi's face is worth a thousand words. :-)
Addie
Very cute pics!! Thanks for sharing.
I say that all the time to my furkids. Look how cute your are. How can I stay mad at you.
He's adorable. They all are.
that picture is so like him!
Post a Comment