Monday, April 27, 2009

Top Ten


Top Ten reasons I wish my life were more like a 1970's T.V. show:


10) Good help would NOT be hard to find,
and we would be able to afford a maid, as well as feed 6 kids, on 1 income

~


(9) Our dog would be more like this
And less like this (nothing personal Hero)

~

(8) A twitch of the nose would solve all problems-(not just be a sign that the pollen level is REALLY high)

~

(7) The neighbors would not only NOT be judgemental- but would make us look amazingly intelligent and sophisticated.


~


(6) I could say things like "Sock it to me" and "groovy" on a regular basis

~






(5) There would be writers to make sure that I always had a witty comeback/ answer-

and who could make even "dead wood" look clever (right Mr. Stick?)

~


(4) I could make loads of money off my kid's talent




(3) The good guys would always win
(2) We would have our very own COOL theme song

AND



(#1) My van would have a better paint job (lol)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You got the right idea now, Alex !!!
I hope you have a good week. My v. word for this post is "ovena" I think I will name my oven--ovena LOL
Hugs~~~~Leslie