Sunday, July 19, 2009

A weekend for gifts....

What a greyt weekend!
It started with our anniversary celebration (I promise I will write a post about my "nickle" gift soon), next came a gift in the mail from Dog-Gone Fashions. I had sent an e-mail to Gail Blasius of Dog-Gone fashions around July 4th, and she decided to send us a visor and scarf for Hero. How sweet is that?



Pepsi is jealous of how stylin' Hero looks.


Next we received the award from Bark about It. And then today we picked up our new foster :
Meet Kaycee


Kaycee is a guaranteed no-fail foster. There is already a family planning to adopt her. But they are on vacation until August, so we get the pleasure of her company until then :-)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I look forward to hearing how Kaycee settles in - such a sweet girl!

genji said...

Her new family will appreciate coming back from vacation to a well house-trained grey. I'm sure Hero is a good teacher :)