We were given this lovely award from Stephanie (and Lady, Sophia, and Einstein) at Bark About It. (Thanks Y'all)
Hero and I are thrilled (especially since this is our first time receiving an award ;-)
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
OK, so 7 things people might find interesting:
1) Hero does not really play with toys; and he actually dislikes balls of ALL types. But there is one stuffed polar bear, (which was actually William's toy first), that he will take out of the toy basket and chew on once in a while. (Of course you in anyway try to encourage him or even speak to him as he is chewing on it he will drop it and no amount of encouraging will get him to touch it again).
2) Hero still does not like going up and down our main staircase (even though we have had him a year). It doesn't really matter because our dogs sleep on the main level anyway. Though he DOES have to go up and down the stairs anytime he needs a bath ;-)
3) Hero's racing name was "Star All Star"
4) Stowe and Maria at halfwayhomehounds.blogspot.com fostered Hero for 2 or 3 hours before we came to adopt him.
5) How about one about Doug and I ??- Doug proposed (ring and all) after we had been dating only 3 months. But we had a 3 year engagement, before we actually got married.
6) I enjoy doing any and all arts/crafts; including but not limited to: painting, drawing, sculpting, interior decorating (eg. decorative painting and stenciling), decoupage, making floral arrangements and topiaries, scrapbooking, and photography (just to name a few- lol), but the only sewing I do is mending and making dog collars :-)
7) And lastly how about something even I didn't know until tonight....
We have tried to give Hero "Frosty Paws" and "Pup cups" at least half a dozen times in the past and he NEVER would take them. But tonight we all walked down to Nathan's for ice cream and Hero stole some of mine (plain vanilla) and he LOVED it.
And now the envelope please...
The nominees for this prestigious award are:
Halfway Home Hounds
Never Say Never Greyhounds
Learning About Life With Greys
Halfway to Crazy
Beau and Belle