Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hearts and Hounds

A somewhat belated Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
I have a pretty good excuse for being tardy with my wishes. We spent several hours today participating in VAGA's Meet and Greet.
Valentine's Day is all about love. And well, greyhounds and love just go together, don't they? :)

Hero and Gracie

Puddin' with her entourage (Hero and Buford make impressive body guards don't you think?)

Lovely Miss Macy


Elegant Ginger (with a "sit" that would inspire any sculptor)

~
Handsome Buford
Blurry or not, that is one happy face!
~
Sweet Harper
~

Now Miss Puddin' has an interesting habit of walking underneath Hero. She has done it on several occasions. Normally she will simply continue on her way but, this time she was mesmerized by the birds and well.....
Truly, My Hero has the patience of a Saint.

Here is what she was so focused on.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my gosh, this post put a huge smile on my face this morning! Hero is such a good boy for putting up with my little brat :)

We even got an application in from yesterday's M&G already!

houndstooth said...

Those are great pictures of some beautiful hounds! Bunny used to do that to our boy Hawk. I think he was too surprised by it to protest!

Alex said...

Aww, Angela, you know we all think Puddin' is adorable- and she certainly has a knack for making us smile. I think I need to make that photo my laptop's wallpaper- it makes me smile each time I look at it. Yay! Glad to hear about the application.

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots of beautiful furiends. I particularly enjoyed Miss Puddin's habit of walking underneath Hero. I do that to my sissy all the time and sometimes she even loses her balance.

Twink!

IHateToast said...

Puddin', Hero, and the birds cracked me up.

genji said...

Very cute pictures. Every hound is smiling and having a good time.